Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Man for Man, Yanks Better than the Red Sox!

Well, as a diehard Yank fan I was glad to see the Yanks get the first game of the series in Fenway. Mariano, of course getting the save. Sabathia trudging along. Some timely hitting. Soriano getting em out of the 8th.
As I was watching Entourage on HBO after the game, I got to thinking...I feel the Yanks are better than the Sox at almost every position except DH["Big Papi "], and starting pitching. A-Rod at third, Jeter at short. I take Cano over Pedroia and even though Adrian Gonzalez is having a "career year " at first I take Teixeira ! Left field, I'll take Gardner. In center , this year Granderson over anybody !And in right , you can put Swisher down for 25 homers, 30 doubles, 85 RBI's AND .270. Catching is close..but I personally like Martin... Bullpens are both good...but if Soriano, Robertson and Mo are pitching well...tough combo to beat.
So at the end of the day, will Boston's starting pitching be enough to beat the "Bombers " come playoff time ?
All I can say is...There is no better rivalry in sports !

No comments:

Post a Comment