Monday, February 28, 2011

Knicks; Chauncey Billups not bad for "a throw in"!

Man o man, I got a bounce in my step this morning. Friday the Knicks get pummeled by Cleveland. Second guessers are coming out of the woodwork. Last night against Miami I'm praying we just don't get blown out. Early on we're down , 9, 10, 11. My wife turns on the Oscars and next thing I know the Knicks finish the half with a 16-0 run...Did somebody say Anthony Carter?
The second half felt like good old Knicks playoff basketball. Gut wrenching...but somehow I was optimistic. Wade and Lebron actually appeared to be human. Amar'e and Melo showed flashes of brilliance. Yes, I actually witnessed some defense being played.
Then when we really needed a "three " in the worst way...who delivered? Yup, "Mr. Bigshot ", Chauncey Billups. The feeling was like settling a $500,000 case! The Knicks hung on with Williams and Walker hitting big free throws. What can I say? I'm a happy camper.
This win more than offsets the Cleveland loss. For just one night,"all is well in Knickland"!

No comments:

Post a Comment