Thursday, March 10, 2011

Knicks; It's been a long time since they had someone like Melo who wanted the last shot and who could deliver.

I finally sat down to watch the second half of the Knicks-Memphis game. Knicks are up 8, 10, double figures . When I head to the bathroom the Knicks are up 10; when I return it's 108-105 New York. I'm dying. Then Zach Randolph makes a conventional 3 point play(over Melo) to tie it . I'm thinking here we go AGAIN !
So the Knicks get the ball after the timeout.And whose hands do the they put the ball in...yes Melo's. And he "wants to take the last shot ". As time winds down Melo moves toward the left corner and bang! He nails a 22 footer with .5 seconds left on the clock.New York goes on to win.
How sweet it was as Melo yelled at the Grizzlies bench ' this is what I do "!
Five games over "500"; Knicks-Mavs tonight after Laker's-Heat. I'm trying to control my optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment