Sunday, October 31, 2010

If I can't get you a better funding deal, I'll eat my hat!

Just last week I went to visit one of my customers, a well respected plaintiff's trial shop in Manhattan. This firm does a lot of "trial work" for smaller firms, and accordingly they "inherit files" with funding already in place. They asked me to take a look at some files to see if I could refinance existing funding deals to secure a better funding rate.
I was floored at the outrageous rates the clients were paying......all compounding on a monthly basis as well. The first three I looked at , I was able to refinance on a "non-compounding basis: a savings of untold thousands for the client. I am hopeful I can refinance dozens more for them.
If you have one of these "onerous deals" in place; call me asap.....Don't wait until the lien grows and grows like "Pinocchio's nose". If I can't help you, I will eat my hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment