Monday, December 26, 2011

Knicks Basketball; Look I Know It's Only One Game, But a Helluva Opener it Was!

Go New York! Go New York ...Go New York , go! Woo hoo..Christmas Day, first NBA game on the slate, newly renovated Madison Square Garden and the Celts are in town against Stoudemire, "Melo" , Chandler and Company. Yes , the same Celts(a little bit older) who beat the Knicks 8 out of 8 last year and I believe they have stomped the Knicks 20 out of the last 22.
So when the Knicks blew a 17 point lead yesterday I was like "here we go again" . After watching the first two games of last years playoffs and the first half yesterday, I knew the Knicks could play with the Celts, but did they know how to put them away? That was the question in everyone's mind .
Well you know what? We got our answer yesterday . They could indeed play with
Garnett and Company", and yes in a close game they did get the "W"! The place was rocking like old times.
So many positive things can be taken from yesterday's matchup....Yes, you'll have to excuse me...I know it was just one game! Sixty five more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment