Thursday, November 4, 2010

In the Funding World, It's all about Credibility, Trust and Reliability.

When you are seeking funding for a client whose house is going to be foreclosed upon, you have no time for a fancy sales pitch, half-truths or maybes. You need to use a funder who in "crunch time" you know will get the job done. Well I'm the man for the job! My motto; Crediblility, Trust and Reliability.
As an attorney you should be looking for a funder who is credible[and has low rates], trustworthy and most importantly who you can rely upon to get the job done. In the more than 5000 funding transactions I have handled I bring to the table on every deal and every interaction these characteristics. Whether I'm dealing with the attorney , client or funder I take great pride in my work and I hope I am known for going to "the end of the earth " for my customers.
Ask around....then give me a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment