Thursday, December 23, 2010

Personal injury, Alive, Well and Thriving in 2010.

I try as best as I can to keep my finger on the pulse of the personal injury industry; keeping up on trends, verdicts, new statutes, reading the Law Journal, Verdict Reports , speaking to attorneys , etc. While it is crystal clear that "the day of the quickie settlement" is long gone, there is no doubt in my mind that attorneys are still producing big results for clients and there has been a recent boom in mass tort and pharmaceutical settlements. Medical malpractice cases are still just as difficult to prosecute. But don't despair.

And you know what, at end of the day keep bringing me motor vehicle, hit in the rear cases with fractures and " we'll all be happy as clams"!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment