Friday, December 31, 2010

After the holidays, I'm here to keep your motor running through January.

January has always been a worrisome month for plaintiff's personal injury attorneys. The year end push by carriers is done, you have settled many of your best cases, you have adjourned all "the bad trials" and summary judgment motions, spent a fortune on year end obligations and it's near impossible to get a carrier on the phone; let alone settle a case. And you wonder" how will I make it, how will I pay office rent, payroll, payroll taxes, medical insurance...filing fees, experts..etc... What cases "are coming up"?

Well, all I can say is thank God for litigation funding.

Call me; You can discuss any situation confidentially with me.

Happy and healthy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment