Saturday, February 15, 2014

US Beats Russia in Shootout 4-3 ! OMG...

I  like hockey. Always have. But I   like watching hoops and football  more. But I   got to tell you one thing. There is nothing. I repeat, nothing  more  nerve-racking  or exciting than a "hockey shootout "  in a big, meaningful game.
  Today's excitement  felt like the 1980 Olympics . Of course now, the US Team is  filled with top-notch NHL talent. The  Russians of course, as well.
 So today's game ends tied. Still  tied after the  overtime. So we fast forward to the shootout. Tied after 3 shots. We go to extra's . Finally and dramatically,  TJ Oshie , who takes  the American's last 5 shots, converts in  the eighth round to win it for Team  USA !  A  "nail-biter "  extraordinaire. Oshie  converts 4-6  shots in the shootout!! Un-real. All   I  can say is ......
  USA. USA. USA..........Not even the medal rounds yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment