Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I Love Melo; But The Knicks Don't Deserve Him !

 I  dare  you to say something negative about  Melo. Averaging 27 points per, 8 boards and 38 minutes. Plays his heart out. But in reality, except for Melo and Hardaway  Jr., the team has to be scrapped and rebuilt. There is nobody  on that team who you can consistently win with!! One of the great mysteries in life is what happened to last year's 54-28 team? (Don't have stomach to discuss Felton).
  Honestly, it would take a team  of internationally acclaimed forensic psychiatrists to figure that one out. We don't  have time here for that .  And while I respect Woodson, he  has  to be part of the purging.
  I am almost at the point where I  can not watch anymore!
   I'll tell you where I would love to start....Bring back Jeff Van Gundy.
Then get rid of Mr. Dolan....At least the offseason will be eventful......

No comments:

Post a Comment