Monday, January 27, 2014

Melo, 62 ,Then 35, But He Aint Gonna Win A Title in New York!

  Guys I play ball  with laugh. Yes, Melo is my favorite  player to watch. I don't  know why,  since I'm a  defensive-oriented  player. It's his  quick release,  first step,  3-ball, mid-range game, taking it hard to the rim and his under-rated  strength and rebounding .  One of the  most versatile  offensive machines  of his generation. Can score from " anywhere" !
  Yes, he has some shortcomings. But has his inability to get a  ring been   because he  doesn't  make  those around him better?  Or  because he has not  had a  "championship supporting cast " ? Truthfully, probably a little of each. 
   So when  Melo opts out of his final contract year  with the Knicks, will he ultimately stay in New York  to make the most money? Or will  move to where he has the best opportunity  get that coveted ring ?
  My opinion. He leaves New York to play elsewhere.  The Knicks  are just too far away  from   even  thinking about a title. Too bad. I'm gonna miss you Melo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment