Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Democratic Convention; If I'm the Democrats, I'd Follow Michelle With Hillary, Bill and Wrap It Up With the President!

Watched a little of Michelle's speech from last night at the convention . I gotta tell you, while I'm not a big " convention guy", she did a tremendous job ! Real positive, high note ! Like the former trial lawyer I am....When things are going well, get your case in quickly and efficently and get it to the jury.
Here, I'd keep things short and sweet.. Put Hillary Clinton on. Put the "Grand Poobah ", Bill Clinton on , and wrap it up with the President. Anybody else will be a "time killer" at best .
So Democrats let's end on a strong note, and spend the next two months unleashing ad after ad attacking Bain Capital, Romney's problems with womans' issues and and of course his failure to connect with the "common man".
You got em where you want them now.

Political reporter Steve "Delano " Goldman reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment