Monday, December 9, 2013

Yankees, Thank You For Spending Again...I Personally Appreciate It!

As a  Yankee  fan since before Reggie, I'd like to think I've seen a lot. Down years, then the  late 1970's through early 80's. The drought until 1996. And  then one of the greatest runs in baseball history  from 1996 through 2012.  Yankee fans  are simply put, spoiled!
  So last year with everyone hurt , and very little of anything  happening , they won 85 games and missed the playoffs. To their credit, with Soriano playing out of his mind they actually made  August and September interesting. Man, I hope they sign Soriano.
  So  during this offseason with the Knicks and Nets tanking so far, the Yanks  free agent signings of McCann, Ellsbury  and Beltran have already made things interesting. Yes,  a lot of question marks still. But these are guys you want  to watch every day. Personally, I didn't feel that Cano, an awesome hitter, but not a 40 homer 130 rbi  guy, was worth $200  million. I do wish him well and will root for him.
  As for the Yanks....Don't stop now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment